A Live Web-Based Version of our Classroom Seminar
This LIVE instructor-led seminar delivers the same content as our classroom version, but in a convenient, web-based format.
Whether your chilled water system keeps people or equipment cool, this live online seminar is designed to help you understand how your system works and what you can do to make it work better. Students will learn the components of chilled water systems, uses and applications, as well as system maintenance.
This two-day web-based seminar is just $790 and includes:
- Two full days of live, interactive instructions from a veteran TPC Trainco instructor
- All classroom materials, including a study guide and reference guide, in PDF format
- Certificate of completion for 1.6 continuing education units (CEU)s
Download a full course outline.
Convenient Web-Based Format
- All course materials delivered electronically in PDF format in advance of the class
- Direct interaction with the instructor, with ample time for Q&A, through voice or text chat
- Virtual breakout sessions to collaborate directly with other participants
- Polls and quizzes to increase engagement and retention
Register for Upcoming Dates
Registration takes place on the GoToTraining site. Payment is securely processed by Paypal, and all major credit cards are accepted.
To ensure the widest possible availability for our live online training, we deliver it on the GoToTraining platform, accessible to virtually anyone with a browser and a good internet connection. Click here to view the full technical requirements.
No-Risk Registration and Money-Back Guarantee
Not sure if live online training is right for you or your team? Register without risk and enjoy free cancellation up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled seminar. And as with all of our seminars, if you're not completely satisfied, simply notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly refund your payment.